Taylor and Carter are growing up...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Orlando Trip


This past weekend we ventured back down to Orlando for the weekend.  We went to the Playhouse Disney LIVE show on Friday night with our good friends Andy & Vanessa.  The kids absolutely loved it.  We could not believe the excitement on their faces.  Saturday we went to Hollywood studios and Magic Kingdom.  We had a great time.  It is so nice to be able to raise the kids so close to Disney!

Carter eating POPCORN at the Playhouse Disney LIVE show!
Taylor in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground...she thought she was in Tinker Bell's house because she was surrounded by BIG GREEN LEAVES, like in the movie!  Too Cute!
Lightin McQueen and Mater!!!
Carter climbing on BIG ante in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground!

Taylor was star-struck!
Belle is one of her new favorites!
PLaying in Hundred Acre Woods playground!
Carter at Piglet's house!

1 comment:

Keri said...

They look like they had so much fun! I can't wait to take Logan there =o)